Room typesOur wooden guesthouse has two double-bed rooms, one bathroom with shower, a kitchen with fridge and lounge with exchange books, a terrace with hammock and lazy chairs.
- 24 Hour Reception/Concierge
- 24 Hour Security
- Baby sitter
- Car Parking
- Electrical adapters
- Fridge (in room)
- Guest Laundry/Valet Service
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Private BBQ
- Tour Desk/Activities Office
Our activitiesVillage tours, school visits, boat tours for snorkelling or fishing to sandbanks and nearby smaller islands are possible. Trekking to peaks, an old fort in the forest, deserted beaches and the Lovoni crater can also be arranged. All local crops, fruits, trees and medical plants as well as our animals can be explained and viewed on a farm tour. A visit to historical Levuka is possible by local truck or taxi.
- Coconut husking
- Cultural lessons
- Guided walks/tours
- Kava ceremony
- Musical And Cultural Entertainment
DiningWe serve fresh organic meals on our farmhouse terrace:
* Breakfast: Coffee, tea, juice, cereal, fruits, cheese, eggs or pancakes.
* Lunch: Vegetarian soups, curries, pastas or salads.
* Dinner: Fijian, Indian or European style dishes with dessert.
EventsThere's lots to explore if you are up for it. Your stay will be as eventful as you want it to be.
There are different ways to come to Bobo's Farm:
* Northern Air provides a daily morning flight to Bureta; we will send a taxi to the airport to pick you up if you let us know ahead of time.
* The Patterson ferry provides a daily trip to Buresala; we will send a taxi to the ferry landing to pick you up if you let us know ahead of time.
* Taxis or local trucks from Levuka town.
* Resort boats from other islands