The Fiji Spirit Gathering is a new intimate, interactive learning celebration on Taveuni Island in northern Fiji that combines local tribal leaders with internationally renowned teachers to offer ancient wisdom for modern times.
This pioneering gathering will grow the local and global community with festivities and education via yoga, permaculture, live music, organic food, massage, handcraft markets, mentorship, basket weaving workshops, community garden building, and more.
* 4 DAYS: FSG without accommodation (includes meals)
* 4 DAYS: all inclusive FSG experience
* 1 WEEK: all inclusive FSG experience + Create-Your-Own-Adventure*
* 2 WEEKS: all inclusive FSG experience + Create-Your-Own-Adventure* + 1 week Heart of Yoga Retreat
* 3 WEEKS: all inclusive FSG experience+ full 2 week Retreat & Teacher Training + Create-Your-Own-Adventure
CREATE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ADD-ONS :
Diving & Snorkeling / Hiking / Massage / Waterfalls / Waterslide / Village & Surf tours / Spice of Life Tours
ALL PACKAGES PRICES INCLUDE:
Daily activities and yoga classes, accommodation at Garden Island Resort (unless stated otherwise), all meals, and transfers to and from Taveuni Airport. Prices are in US dollars. Discounts for Couples, Families & Groups apply.
Local Fijians will have free entry to the event. Three representatives from each of Taveuni’s seven villages will participate and return to their village equipped with skills to share to their community. The main event of this gathering, Saturday's Music Celebration, will be open to the local population of the island. Awareness and sensitivity in our cultural exchanges is important to us. This is integral in all of our design aspects.
Visit our website for information on how to book your spot!