Captain Cook Cruises has something for everyone wanting a Fiji Cruise holiday or a visit to a remote Fiji island. With a fleet of five ships and our own private island, we can cater to every Fiji holiday or function imaginable.Let our event crew tailor an experience for your next conference, family event or incentive in Fiji. Our 3 Sailing vessels, Ra Marama, Spirit of the Pacific, Fiji One, motor cruiser, City of Nadi and small ship, 130 passenger Reef Endeavour, are all available for groups aboard or private use. We can provide a unique, professional experience of the beautiful Fiji Islands all from Port Denarau.
There are 330 islands waiting to be explored so why limit yourself to Viti Levu?
MV Reef Endeavour - 3, 4, 7 Night CruisesWe offer 3, 4 or 7 night voyages aboard Reef Endeavour, cruising Tuesdays and Saturdays to the Mamanuca, Yasawa and remote northern Fiji Islands.
Guests staying at Mamanuca Island resorts can join the 3-Night Sth Yasawa Island Cruise or the 7-Night Yasawa Island Cruise on Saturdays via ship’s tender directly from the following island resorts;
- - Plantation Island Resort (Malolo Lai Lai) 2.30pm
- - Musket Cove Island Resort (Malolo Lai Lai) 2.30pm
- - Lomani Island Resort (Malolo Lai Lai) 2.30pm
- - Likuliku Lagoon Resort (Malolo Island) 3pm
- - Malolo Island Resort (Malolo Island) 3pm
- - Castaway Island Resort (Qalito Island) 3pm
- - Mana Island Resort and Spa (Mana Island) 3.30pm
Northern Fiji CruisesOur Northern Colonial Fiji Discovery Cruise and Northern 4 Cultures Discovery Cruise are both 7 night cruises for a truly unique Fiji Islands experience of the remote northern islands.
7-Night Northern Fiji Cruises depart the first Tuesday of each month from Port Denarau, Nadi. Highlights of the Colonial Fiji Discovery Cruise -
- - Discover islands and reefs rarely visited by tourists
- - Explore Taveuni island on the 180th Meridan Dateline
- - Visit historic Levuka, once colonial capital of Fiji
- - Swim in the Bourma Waterfall
- - Visit Savusavu's hot springs and markets
ChartersCaptain Cook Cruises has a range of vessels available for cocktail parties, birthday celebrations or dining and catamaran, Fiji One and tall ship Ra Marama set sail daily for a day's island adventure to Captain Cook Cruises own Tivua Island.
Reef Endeavour 140 passengers maximum
Fiji One 220 passengers maximum
Ra Marama 100 passengers maximum
Spirit of the Pacific 60 passengers maximum
City of Nadi 200 passengers maximum
Denarau Marina is 20minutes from Nadi Airport and 5 minutes from the 5 star resorts on Denarau Island. Reef Endeavour, our mini cruise ship, departs from here but can also collect you from select Mamanuca island resorts
Phone+679 6701 823
Mobile+679 9992 440
Fax+679 6702 045
PO Box 23 Nadi Town Western Division